The Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission (AMMC) administers and regulates the issuance of licenses to operate medical marijuana dispensaries and cultivation facilities. As part MMC Rules Section V.10.c, the principal will be required to post a surety bond as part of this process.
- Cultivation Facility ($500,000 Surety Bond)
- Will cultivate, prepare, manufacture, process, package, sell to and deliver usable marijuana to a dispensary.
- Bond required until first sales tax report is filed.
- Dispensaries ($100,000 Surety Bond)
- Will be licensed to possess and sell usable marijuana to registered patients.
For the duration of the bond, the client must comply with the requirements of Arkansas Constitution of 1874, Amendment 98, MMC Rules and Alcoholic Beverage Control Division Rules.
Pacific Surety offers industry low rates and can obtain approvals for almost all credit situations. Once our simple application has been completed, we can have pricing to you within hours. If you have any specific questions, please contact our knowledgeable underwriting staff.
Surety Bond Name
Medical Marijuana Surety Bonds – Arkansas
VariesRequest a Free Quote