The State of Nevada requires all automobile dealers, brokers, rebuilders, lessors, distributors and manufacturers to have a surety bond, per the licensing requirements of the Nevada DMV. A Nevada Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond protects the consumer and state in the event the dealer does not comply with state regulations for their specific license type, per NRS 482-345. Bond amounts vary based on the license classification.
- OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLE DEALER (OHV) (OBL 329) – $50,000
- BROKER (OBL 267) – $100,000
- DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR, LESSOR, MANUFACTURER AND REBUILDER (OBL 243)
– $10,000 for utility or boat trailers with an unladen weight of 3,500 or less
– $50,000 for motorcycles, horse trailers without living quarters or utility trailers with an unladen weight of 3,501 or more
– $100,000 for all other vehicle types
Pacific Surety offers industry low rates and can obtain approvals for almost all credit situations. Once our simple application has been completed, we can have pricing to you within hours.
Surety Bond Name
Motor Vehicle Dealer Surety Bonds – Nevada
VariesRequest a Free Quote